At Bakelite Synthetics, we are committed to environmental health and safety excellence throughout our worldwide operations as a means of living up to our social responsibilities and building the value of our businesses. We pledge to work in a sustainable manner toward the vision of no accidents or injuries and minimizing impact to our environment.
Bakelite Synthetics suppliers are required to register their workers and maintain their compliance in the Workforce Management platform.
The system is managed on behalf of Bakelite Synthetics by Pegaus, and provides a platform to manage the qualifications, training, and compliance of workers.
To register your workers, your organization must first be a registered supplier with Avetta Connect.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Suppliers register their workers in an online portal by completing these steps:
- Create a business account in the Workforce Management system
- Create profiles for your employees
- Select the role/s they perform
- Upload their qualifications and requirements (licenses, insurances)
- Book online inductions which they complete before attending workplaces
This information is verified by safety specialists. Compliant and inducted workers are issued with access ID cards linked to their online profile – their passport to access Bakelite Synthetics workplaces.
- provides immediate access workforce data
- manages training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and compliance documents, including licenses and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call center support
- manages worker performance over term of their contract